One day Nelly called me laughing.
The issue is that as each had both urinary problems, the gynecologist to prevent infection and gave him a ball which she called "egg", it may be that the name but I know because I never had problems in that regard.
Well the point is that it's had to make the night just "there" "Imagine
baby, were with Hugo seeing how they put these little balls, just us and at this age. Then I realized what he was telling the Campbell once talked on issues of hair removal, bikini line and that she was sure that with age and is not necessary to go through wax because it was bald. I've already forgotten what I was saying ... oh yeah, in the end we did and we went to sleep. We clarified that we did was put the eggs, eh. For me tell you that as the ten minutes I caught a cough he could not stop. Do not know if would be to go with the thing in the air, I caught a cold. But the worst is that after much work, every time he coughed one of those balls flying by between the sheets until there was none. Hugo the gathering was muttering while it would not let him sleep, but I consoled him saying: While we're not going to be parents, at least we tried!
photo: Vanessa, the sad transvestite
0 comments:
Post a Comment