Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Cheap Bmx Bikes Under 150 That Are Good

"MIS Amnesias ...": a letter to God-Chapter 30 -




".... Dear John Wayne, you know I call you because you're like the cowboy that appears when you need it most. I want to know why Dad left you sign this guarantee ruined us, why you left my childhood was so sad and my mother suffered so much. Why was not a wealthy woman, to avoid uncertainty who has this job. If you had aimed for the cast of Sofovich, that everything he touches turns to gold, would not have had to sell the car, fur coat, the TV. Are small duels that I can not go. How nice it was to walk along the waterfront to the little car ..... I remember when I learned to drive! You remember that my brother gave me puteaba because foot ball, and offered that friend Tincho Zavala. I thought, a stranger will have more patience and I accepted. That gentleman like, "Look lady first clutch, and then the gas ... well, well, no, not the steering wheel to the other side because we fall from the waterfront." A lot of revelry and the most polite, I thought to myself that people like that is no longer: "Well, that and straight without hitting the post ... no clutch first, you understand?".
course, we had been practicing at nine in the morning and as five in the afternoon had more confidence, "Nelly, I told you after the first clutch and accelerator, you drive like shit!" At the end .... they are all equal.
I do not know why but every time the'd walk to my old out where it was always found in Retirement, and I was getting tired of seeing the same landscape. One Friday afternoon, said: "We can not, today we will go for the American" then to avoid the shoulders grabbed the middle lane, but cautious never to more than twenty miles.
Mom was terrified and I screamed "I think this is the tourist road, you made a fool" but I strongly, passing cars as we post. Thank God you were there to protect us and to cover her mother's ears and not hear the things that motorists yelled that they were all referred to it.
Oh, and the boy who lived on the block who always wanted to give him a ride. One day I said to Pibito "If you want I got, I give you a ride and go into the garage." The boy was caught with nails and teeth of the board when I asked if I was not afraid to handle, then I told him no, I had a angel to protect me. And while I was explaining all this, I take the garage door ahead. He looked pale and he said: "It seems that the angel came down in the corner, it seems"
know I'm a mine of faith, maybe I'll be a little incredulous but I believe in religion you and much to my way, say I am a stew. If I have desire to go to church and talk to the priest, with the saints, well I'm going to tell you what I do if I have you holding on the chin and not let you go. Tell me, hey, is this evil does not follow the rules? my brother goes to the Hebrew and all that and I do not charge me anything, and I get, I am Moishe and I know, but I do not remember the dates, never pray to Muhammad and for Christmas we going to bed early.
And since I have you to thank Aguiar Fanurio hand because I have so crazy. Marikena Monti, gave the figure of the Greek saint my friend, and he passed it to me. I recommend it because it is so miraculous, you see. It turns out that such is the lost things I'm delighted. The other day I could not find the cheese to grate and I went crazy all over the kitchen stirring, until I remembered the Fanurio and took me straight to the closet in the drawer of the bras I found the cheese!. What a memory of mine, so I want to tell the people that if they are not the miracle, you do not have more overtime, I have at home full time ......."

photos films:
"Vampires prefer Chubs"
and "Ué Paesano"

0 comments:

Post a Comment