In 1993, the couple turned 25 years of cohabitation. One Sunday after lunch I told them I needed to be married, to stop living cohabiting and walk always in court showing that they were a marriage. The Láinez
the idea seemed far-fetched and unnecessary and also said that all the people who married after living together was over many years apart. Meanwhile Hugo said, "and ... if you want to get married" to which she retorted "che, as if they want, the end of the firm that puts me, that we are talking about a wedding or party black! ". One concern was his relationship with the press, because despite his audacity and his histrionics Nelly was a shy woman, quiet, bashful. Finally we conclude that everything hiciese in secret and would only tell him to Gasalla. Although it was extremely clown, the media circus bothered him.
On Monday we went to Hugo to the civil registry Sarandi Street and Hwy. We date and month was the event. The costume of Gasalla
had gotten dressed, coat and fake jewelry. She just had to put the wig and groom.
remember that cold morning in May we were in the apartment on Santiago del Estero wedding witnesses: Omar Sirna and me. The bride wanted to go very simple but insisted "you're a star, you can not walk as usual." Reluctantly leave the wig combed Omar. As she had difficulty At the hearing I offered to paint, he agreed on condition that left her "like a door." Hugo could not find new socks and she was desperately looking for documents. As always we commend Fanurio Aguiar and soon found the documents and stockings in the cupboard. The four were renerviosos
and Lily followed us all over the place because I knew that went on, Lainez told "you're not going to be a bastard, we'll take with papers and everything."
rice was missing for the start of civil so I went to the market but she delineated Constitution "sorry we do not excite them, if not pulled chicken and rice were all eaten, the copetin ahorrábamos us."
For Luckily I found a flower stall, because the bride had no bouquet and bought what I found: red carnations, zero glamor.
a little panic dub him a bouquet of urgency. When I saw said "I came out beautiful baby, seems to car company." Civil Registry
photo
0 comments:
Post a Comment