"... ... ... With [[Gasalla]] always played with the double meaning, but we were never rude and that from the first day we met. The first day was when he called to me a report on its agenda. I had long had no notice because the people and producers had forgotten about me and how I never liked the scandals and I am always with the same husband does not call attention to what I do.
do not know why I was holding a ring, the kind of shower curtains. And give to give the ring until it occurred to me that it was a family heirloom, which was "the ring of my grandmother." I think Antonio mine expected to find more or less sane, have thought "this old is crazier than all of us" and hired me.
I told him I did not study scripts, no I never studied them to start at this point - and gave me freedom to talk about what he wanted. One day recording of the program could not be invented and he said "well then you did last night was"
-Oh yeah, last night I burned my ass when I was sitting on the bidet.
I said without even thinking, and play with that theme a long time.
The next day they sent the program into the air, as usual I went shopping in my neighborhood and I stopped a man very composed and well dressed. The most that is right and very kindly said: "I
I'm a big fan of yours, Nelly, if you do not mind I'd be happy to escort across the street.
-Thank you, sir, there are not people like you.
"Tell me lady How's your ass?."
photo-newspaper La Razón-
-Bijouterie of his characters (Courtesy Adriana Rotstein)
0 comments:
Post a Comment