Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Live Poets Society Of Nj Scam?

GUESTBOOK





Thanks to this blog Rotstein I met again with Adriana and her daughter Milena Jacoby. Adriana is almost the same as when I saw her in the house of his famous aunt, but Mile has almost 18 years and I remember as a girl.
By Adrienne who is a dancer, I learned recently from Nelly, by Milena, who wants to be an actress, I learned that the Láinez few years before he died he asked me to seek. We now have the idea
somewhere exposing his characters' costumes, wigs, his dearest objects.
If anyone has any information to evaluate, to leave a little message.
also hope to make the tribute it deserves.
Yesterday I went to the Chacarita cemetery, a place I frequent little or nothing.
It was a few weeks I had the figure of his break and started to lose between graves clutching a bouquet of white roses. The sector is renumbered but the previous figure, however unknowingly went to the right place. Finally a caregiver
led me to a parched patch of land with a wooden cross on which they wrote his real name, Nelida Rotstein. I asked
if he knew who was there, I said no.
-Nelly Lainez, "I said
- Does Isolina?. With my mom had read in the newspaper, but did not know it was her.
immediately went searching for a buried water bottle before the cross and left me alone, a dove landed on the place picking twigs. The real "Chica Almodóvar", lies in its small paddock with thousands of others very poorly kept. Is that Argentina is so difficult to live and die and so easy to go from glory to oblivion.
She is at peace, but are they alone in the Argentina Association of Actors in the Ministries of Culture in the Government City?
I promised that everything would soon be covered with grass, perhaps with a black marble plaque reading "Nelly Lainez, the last comic." I looked at the cross and I laughed, I remembered that their religion was "a stew."
and dusk and the sky was stormy, was a holiday carnival and had visited her once again. At night
Buenos Aires was flooded. I cried too.



photos: With Gorgati-ATC_
Guido Palace of Laughter
Telefe Report

0 comments:

Post a Comment