Friday, January 8, 2010

Would You Buy From Rafaello Network

-Chapter 32 -



not remember why thing one day we had an exchange of words. For more than a month we did not see or talk by phone.
acknowledge that I am not an easy guy. I have such a good sense of humor as difficulty reconciliation. Nelly
however, knew very quickly recognize his mistakes and was very good in the diplomatic field. She called first.
remember I said "This is our first fight, we'll see how it goes when you have another." I said that knowing me as I know after another difference is most likely that there was no reconciliation.
That was many years, I estimate that about ten. We
we were because we had not by any interest, so that the friction would no longer enjoyable friendship.
We joined the opportunity to play to visitors, talk about things in the "environment" as she said, dressing up, make phony reports, self medicate, throw us the letters, talk for hours on the phone and exchange advice and more. Despite the age difference Láinez listened and I listened to it as if it were an aunt, older sister, a mother. Advised caution and never put out the fire with gasoline. Maybe if it had not been an actress, I believe that psychology was a field for his talent and intuition. She however did not believe in therapy only in "group therapy" that was what we practiced, ie fib therapy accepted it gladly.
De exasperated she fears, excessive fears, often unfounded and lack of entrepreneurship in individual projects. Age of the actresses who worked if called, he knew generate alternatives. So many periods of sadness and depression.
I loved her infectious laugh, her quick mind, his wit. The ease of making up stories and situations. His extraordinary talent to improvise and get out of every situation.
Nelly Lainez was a woman full of magnetism, charismatic and pleasant conversation. The day you knew it had the feel of Dejavú: This story and lived. The hours flew by and although it never wanted me to go "Stay a while longer, what you have to do, make you some tea that I have to tell you something else. "
may be true that opposites that in the horoscope along, she Capricorn I Cancerian. She
all summer I winter. She conciliatory me a mule. Both
fun.
But the day came when we had another difference.
After a year I called to say that a month ago her husband had died. I wanted to go and see, that would not talk about sad things or what had happened. But as I know well, when under the shade of a relationship, a job, get whatever shot the lock and key.
Then I replied that unfortunately was not going to go see it and it was best to remember everything good time together.
I actually thought that if we were had to have a talk about the situation that distanced us so long. But Nelly was a very old person and had been widowed and had no sense to add another penalty.
Years later I learned from a television program that was in a nursing home five blocks from home.
I thought it was time to get close, but in all I said was not visiting hours. Later I phoned and could not communicate. Finally out of cowardice, caution, fear of being rejected or all together, not insist. Interestingly
five years ago I was writing stories that eventually became this blog. They are what I call "story surgery" absolutely certain but with a magnifying glass in situations that would normally have gone unnoticed. Sometimes transformed into a diary that he never wrote, others in discussions we had over the years and in some chapters reflect on our friendship, our remoteness and the sieve of the time I left for Nelly Lainez.
In all cases it was written with admiration, affection and respect. Many times I thought that if these stories for so many years remained indelible in my memory must be about something, until I had to share Outdoor. I understood that the internet-I agreed to do very little - gave me a great opportunity: leave evidence of such a character. Furthermore I learned that you can stop seeing someone, but if the timeshare was genuine, true and full of affection will be forever.
Life is like a cobblestone road and every cobble a story, but ultimately, when you look in the rearview mirror, can see both pavers and other opaque glowing like fireflies. Of education should have taken opaque, but which are glow which we cling with joy and excitement, to keep polishing those still left to live. [[Nelly Lainez]] is in my way a stone that shines most every day. Died
31 May 2008, but I found out two days later.
That night I wrote the last chapter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment