Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ms Works Scanning Business Cards

"MIS Amnesias Creole sausage ...": -capítulo31-


"... ... .. Being an actress has given me great satisfaction, but also a life full of uncertainties. Always asking not finish the job and that if one door closes another opens for not starve. With my work, others have won more than me. When I was young I dreamed of a life free from want and relax when I'm older, but here I am with my sorrows and my absences making others laugh.
I feel that it is little known, but never traded and that's plenty. Recognized by peers, the media, by people on the street who yells things. Good people sometimes quite rude, the other day a dark-haired yelled from a truck, "Chau scab!" Thinking it was a compliment.
A big thrill was when I showed a page of the newspaper Clarín in announcing the launch of back channel. There were five squares of artists with a picture on each. I thought that if they had selected these laburar for something would be and also in all that we were going to charge for duplication of programs: I'm still waiting. So I say that with my other work earn more than me, well me and all the actors. But on second thought, even if you know who works out of necessity, not anything else could have been my life. As seller a disaster like buying a danger, as a vague student. I was fortunate to work in beautiful programs and often need to invent other, because scripts were a disaster. For a few years ago I had a transvestite friend, when it seemed an oddity. It was very funny, obsessed with hygiene and cleaning everything with Amoniol. He once told me that the only job I could have been funny as well, would be in a sausage factory. When asked why the offended I said, "Why is going to be ... for your sausage!".
Then I realized that ninety percent of my career I made in a factory making sausage sausages. Sketches by putting oxygen to dying, pale iron scripts and scenes heat cooled. Finally, I will have experienced urinary tract infections, eye problems, high blood pressure and why not some cholesterol, but thank God I was never anemic. "


The July 31, 1994, the Buenos Aires newspaper Clarin, published on page 9 the channel's launch announcement BACK: "A cable channel, bringing together the family from Argentina with the best memories with loved ones faces with laughter, to the surprise of the first time. Argentina retrieves its audiovisual memory. An event that only the heart understands"
De photographs of the five full-page notice was a single woman, Nelly Lainez.

0 comments:

Post a Comment